Dec 10, 2008

A much needed BREAK!!

So I have been slacking on the blogging...But for good reason. I have been SUPER SWAMPED with taking and editing pictures, this has me spending lots of time on the computer, SO for the sake of my marriage (ha, ha) I have decided I will be taking a break from the blogging until the new year!!

I have tons of great pics from the boys, and will be working on them through the rest of this year, and should have lots to update on in the coming weeks!!

I hope everyone has enjoyed the holiday season thus far! And I am wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New year! I hope you all take the time to rest and enjoy the ones you love the most!! I know I will!!

1 comment:

Jack Thunder Lishy Samuel Ryan and his Mamma said...

Sorry we won't hear from you for a while...Luckily, though- you will be up here for the holidays, so i can see you!! Can't wait to see you & your sweet boys!