Mar 26, 2009

I am LIVE!!!!!!!!!!

So I am so thrilled to announce the unveiling of my new website!!! I have been working on this for months, and it has tested me a bit , but I am so very pleased with the result!! You can check it out here www.sugarsnapatl.com. Lots of great things are happening for Sugar Snap Photography, we are getting ready to expand, my very dear friend and business partner Tandy will be spearheading a new Sugar Snap in Orlando Florida! I am so excited for this expansion, we are looking forward to what God has in store for us the remainder of this year. Speaking of the remainder of this year, can you believe we are already almost in April??? Scheesh, the time is really flying!!

Just an update on all of us here, Paul is still working 2 jobs, he is really starting to see some results from his second job Mona Vie, I am so proud of him for reaching for his dreams and persevering, what a great example for our boys, to keep pressing on for what you believe in. He continually amazes me with his new look on life and leadership and I am so thankful he was God's provision.

My boys....oh, my boys....where to begin? I am on most days a referee, I try to keep the peace. They are such wonderful and loving kids, who keep me on my toes, and I would not have it any other way! They continue to bring such love and laughter to our home, we are truly blessed.

I am excited to help welcome a new baby to the Estes clan....(no not me) my sis in law April is expecting her 3rd, better her than me. I am so excited for them and am keeping my fingers crossed we will have a little pink added to the mix, that would be nice, we will see soon!!

I again am in a women's bible study on Thursday mornings, it is amazing ad I have meet some great women who I have come to admire, respect and adore. So if you are in the area and do not have plans on Thursday's come on, we would love to have as many great ladies as we can join us!

So I guess that is a little snippet as to what has been going on here, so busy, and there is so much more to report, but I am in a hurry and will have to make it another post.

I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the week, I will try not to make the disappearances in between posts quite as long!!!

2 comments:

Everything Homemade said...

h my gosh....i didnt figure april would be ready for a while! i will have to email to say congrats. thanks for the info.

Whitney said...

Thanks for the update Dez! I have missed hearing about you and your boys. Congrats on the website, I will update the link on my blog for you! Hope to see you soon!