Apr 13, 2009

Happy Easter!!

So here we are, the day after Easter, I ate absolutely WAY too much candy, the kids had a ball and we spent the whole day as a family. On the down side, I have had a sore throat since Saturday and it is not feeling any better, but, I pushed through and managed to get some pictures of the boys as the went hunting for their eggs.

This was the first Easter where both boys were able to participate, it was fun. Every time Bowen found another egg, he would get so excited!! My kids are candy holics...they do come by it honestly, but I believe they were excited, not about the eggs themselves or the achievement of finding them, but for the shear fact that that meant they were going to eat more candy...

The boys did so well, they shared and dove in together to sugar heaven, and had a blast!

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter, candy, eggs, chocolate are all fun but we are so thankful our God conquered the grave. IT IS FINISHED. What great words! More pictures from the egg dying coming soon....that was fun....

No comments: