Apr 28, 2009

Life with BOYS!!

I just love this...my oldest son, playing in the kitchen, britches on backwards and inside out....

Ele Fun net on the head....and punching bag as a sword......

It never ceases to amaze me at what boys find fun, I love that Bowen was entertained for hours with this particular combination of items!!


Seriously this face cracks me up, where does he get his faces from?


He is just cute, what can I say. This is a special glimpse into a day in the life of a boy, an Estes boy at that! We do have fun, never a dull moment. So neat to see my baby getting so big, and what an imagination, I love how descriptive he is and how animated, and I love that he has conversations as if he is playing 2 different people...I just love it.



I always thought I would have little girls, well that was what my mother hexed me with!!! But I am so thankful for my boys, so rough and tumble yet just little lovers too, such sweet kisses and snuggles! I know a girl would add a new dynamic to this testosterone filled crowed, just in case it never happens, and the only pink I can ever buy is my own nail polish...well I will still be the luckiest girl alive, enjoying the blessings I already have!!!!

4 comments:

Jack Thunder Lishy Samuel Ryan and his Mamma said...

He looks so old and mature in these photos!!!!!!!!! Looking forward to seeing you at Chris' wedding in June! Jack is gonna hve so much fun trying to keep up with your guys!

Fibia said...

Awesome! We love your boys!!!

New Blog Coming Soon..... said...

This is hilarious!!

Brad Chandler said...

He is SO cute! And getting so big! I love that outfit!

April