Jun 4, 2008

A "Real" Hair-cut!!

Here is my little man getting his hair cut by someone who knows how to cut hair...not just buzz it off....like his daddy!! Anyways, Paul and I took Bowen to the hair salon to get him a real big boy hair do!! And I was so proud of him, he did so great! He was in love with looking at himself in the mirror, it was cute! Here are some images from our family day out at the salon! Just look at my handsome boys sweet hair, I love it!!

I love his feet in this picture, I know he is my oldest, but he is still such a baby!!
Bowen's Daddy was so proud of how great he was, no fussing at all, it was a breeze!!
Still breaking his neck to look at himself in the mirror!

All done, my handsome baby!!

1 comment:

Jack Thunder Lishy Samuel Ryan and his Mamma said...

Good job, little buddy!! You look fabulous!