Jun 13, 2008

Summer Fun!!

So, I must start off by just saying how much I love my family!! We decided to head on to the park and just spend some time together!! Nothing posed here, just my boys being boys! With Father's Day fast approaching, I am reminded of what a wonderful father my husband is, and my heart swells with so much joy when I think of the wonderful memories my boys will have because of this special man! These sweet innocent moments where we just love on each other and love on our children will be forever etched on my heart!

How did I get so blessed to be a part of such a wonderful family? Do we have our moments....sure we do, but bottom line we love each other, we love our children and we love the Lord enough to know he will pull us through anything, good or bad!! I am humbled as I watch my babies....my heart has multiplied, grown legs, walks & crawls all around me!!! I pray for wisdom and guidance as we embark on what is sure to be one of the best chapter in our lives, and I am thankful and blessed to have my partner, my lover and my best friend beside me the whole way....



Baby Judd....you are a gem!!!
Daddy and the boys! This is so sweet to my soul!!



2 comments:

Everything Homemade said...

great pictures...i cant wait until naomi can crawl all over jay like abigail and we can have some of the same sweet moments captured. love you girl, and your sweet family.

Fibia said...

OMG how sweet!!! We miss you so much. I love the pics, your sweet baby boys are so handsome (good thing you are the mom - they got a chance to be gorgeous)...
When are we getting together?