Feb 4, 2009

Finally !! We are free!!!!

No pictures, boy did I wish I brought my camera. But, I did not so here is just a rundown. The kids were feeling better this morning and we decided to head out and just do something fun to burn some energy. So we headed out to eat dinner at Stevie B's and then we went to Jump 4 Joey's. It was a blast. There was no one else in there except us 4 and we had the run of the place. Paul was home today from work and we just enjoyed him and each other.

The boys were so cute, Judd is usually a bit more timid around a bunch of kids, but he was climbing and sliding down with his big brother and his daddy. It was so cute!

So it was a nice day! I love having Paul home, even though he gets on my nerves for the first few hours of the day. ( Come on ladies...you all know what I mean.) Paul is usually not home all day everyday so when he is home he messes up the routine, cause he thinks he knows a better way!! It is fine, just bugs me for a sec then I am over it and am able to enjoy him and not wanna kill him. Just being honest!

I am looking forward to tomorrow, shoot, bible study...who knows what else I may venture off to do now that I have broken free....

No comments: