Feb 2, 2009

The cabin fever blues!!!

Alright, the past week or so has been a bit strange. Bowen was fine, then feverish, then fine, then coughing up a lung, then feverish, then fine.....needless to say we have been cooped up in the house!!!! I am defiantly an on the go kind of gal, and I start to go a bit stir crazy after looking at the same walls for days and days... not to mention we have no TV and the DVD player broke last week. I'll tell you what, it is harder then you may think to entertain 2 kids with no cartoons or anything like that ALL day long, with no outside play!!! But, I have had fun, there are always more snuggles for me when the boys don't feel well. This would be the one and ONLY perk of a under the weather baby!! (not that I want the perk...you get what I am sayin')

So, if there was a face that could express how we all have felt being held captive in our own home...this would be it!!

Judd on the other hand would be happy no matter where you took him, he is so easy going and happy, especially when I give him a sucker!!!

Aghh, my kids and their faces , I just could squeeze them till they pop!!





My Bowen, so full of life, he has really shown some wonderful leadership qualities since his little brother came along. He is quite the helper and even when he does not feel well he is always up for a task that helps out mommie!! I am so proud of him, he is a wonderful big brother. Again, my kids are the greatest! I know I am partial...what mom isn't! :)


I was able to get out a bit and do a shoot, which is always a great source of relief for me. You should check out the new maternity pics I took. My friend Kristina is due any day and she looks amazing!! www.photosbysugarsnap.com
This is supposed to be a busy one, we will see if I am able to keep appointments and dinner dates. I am hoping so. I am looking forward to seeing some friends I have not been able to catch up with in a while!!
I am waiting on my babies to get better so I can at least get out and snap one or two VDay shots!! Also my little brother's birthday is this weekend....13....I seriously feel old...




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Are you getting a new DVD player? Do you want our spare one? It's a cheap one but it works!

Jack Thunder Lishy Samuel Ryan and his Mamma said...

Jack and I know that whole Cabin Fever thing...I was totally about to go crazy after having a kid who has been sick with 3 different ailments spanning 3 weeks!!!! Hope everyone is feeling better soon!

Saw your dad at Lois' for Superbowl- I think he misses your boys & was using Jack as a kissing/hugging substitute...too cute!!

Anonymous said...

I love you and your little cutie pies! Great pics of your dark haired babies!!!