Jan 23, 2009

No pictures, again...sorry!

Alright it has been a crazy couple of days, my CD burner has broken, my external hard drive is having issues, so therefore I can only use it on Paul's laptop, which stinks, so in all this rambling there are still no pictures. But today I was able to make it to the store and get a new external hard drive and a new CD burner, back in business. Once I get all this up and running again I will put some pics up of the boys and Christmas and such!!

So today my Mom-in-love has both my kids...I am a bit lost! I am just used to them being with me, but this has been nice. I am able to clean and get things finished around the house in what feels like warp speed. Everything gets finished faster when the kids are gone!!!

So just a few ramblings, here to post! Nothing too major. I had my first Client meeting without my partner Tandy...boooo, she is leaving me to start a new church with the man of her dreams, I am so proud, but she will be sorely missed. This means that the responsibilities of Sugar Snap Photography/ Atlanta are all mine!!! Scary but exciting too! It was a great meeting, we will see what happens. I have my 2nd meeting tonight! So I think I should be a bit more relaxed , but we shall see!!

Last night I was laying in bed with Bowen and we were saying his prayers. Now, he typically goes off on a tangent, thanking God for, well, whatever he sees as he is laying in bed....the toys, the fan, the deer...He will continue on to thank God for mommie, daddy, brother, kiki, maggots...you know our family! I will pull him back on track and say okay now thank God for dying on the cross, he repeats "thank you God for dinosaurs and the cross>" Sweet, just makes me smile!

I will leave you with that little blurb into my life, now back to cleaning!! Promise I will post pics tomorrow!

1 comment:

Jack Thunder Lishy Samuel Ryan and his Mamma said...

Kids say the darnest things, huh??? Too cute...