Jan 9, 2009

Waiting on the SNOW!!!

Well, here we are up in Delaware, and it is pretty freezing! I miss Paul terribly, but I am enjoying my sweet family up here. My grand mom is still alive at 87 years old and in better shape than some 50 year oldI know. It has been so nice to spend some time with her and my other aunts and uncles!

I love visiting up here, my Dad and Mary's place is just beautiful on a great lot of land with horses, a pool and a jacuzzi...It is a nice little retreat! Well, it would be if I was not the only one chasing the 2 babies around all day! Thank God they hit the hay by 8 or 8:30...mommie is worn slap out! I think I will need a vacation from my vacation!

Tomorrow we are heading off to Expos, where the kids can run off some steam, it has just been too cold to take them outside, so we have just a bit of cabin fever. I am hoping it will snow, they are calling for some on Sunday! I miss the snow, it is so beautiful and I can't wait to make a snowman.

I have taken a break from the whole business, but it was pretty cool, I had my fist client meeting in New Jersey for a wedding in March 2010... who knows what will happen but it was still cool that she wanted to meet me and get some information! I love what I do and think it would be fun to travel and see new places....not New Jersey....but somewhere else. I am ready to get back in the swing of things, it is hard for me to wind down or relax, I like to keep busy. It is hard to keep busy when all your friends are not here to help entertain you! Hah!

The boys are being so good, I am so proud of them. Sometimes they can be a bit crazy when we are home, but they have been angels here and I am loving it! Still a workout to keep them out of trouble in a non baby proofed home, but angels none the less.

I wish it was not so cold, everywhere I turn is another amazing place to take pictures, I love it it is different and would be something people in Georgia would not be able to find...I strive to be different, sometimes that is hard, so shots up here would be neat!

Well, I am just rambling, no editing....kids in bed, no hubby to make me listen to cd's(just kidding baby), just me, myself and I.

I miss Paul and wish he was here with me, we are all a little lost without each other!!I am heading to bed, have a great night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you! I feel like it has been forever. I am itching to start working with you. I love you. I miss you!!!!

Fibia said...

Come home! We miss you. Poor Yaya asks for her Bobo every day.