Jan 19, 2009

Reflecting!

I keep being reminded of how awesome God is! I spent some time talking with a friend I had not "talked to" in a while! So amazing to see where God takes us and sees us through! I was encouraged by her sweet spirit, and just reminded me of how blessed I am to be where I am! To look back on my life and know that the God of the Universe has seen me through the good and the bad! Hearing where she has been and what God has healed her from was beautiful! Inspirational at that!

Then yesterday I get an amazing phone call from some friends of mine...16 years....16 years they tried to have a baby and now are calling to spread the news that God is faithful!!! I, with many tears was rejoicing with them. Do you know that never....not once have I herd this precious couple complain about the circumstance that they were given....People all around them are having babies, and nothing but joy and excitement came from them! What A testament! To have prayed for them, and even when I lost hope they remained confident.

I have friends, family that have lost children....a loss I find UN imaginable, and the pain and agony, I pray hard that I never have to experience this first hand. But these people are renewed their spirit is renewed and they have hope, and their heart's mended.

These, and many other moments of God pouring his grace on not just myself, but the ones I love around me, are why I am thankful. My heart is full and HE is enough! There have been broken relationships in my life but I believe God is faithful and He will renew...in His perfect time he will renew.

My daily challenge is that I will be satisfied, that I will be content, and that those around me will know that there is a God out there who can relate, who repairs, who heals, who mends. This is for His glory! I am for His glory. I pray my boys will be strong men of God that they run and chase hard after Him. When they experience deep hurt, I pray they turn to Him, when they experience deep joy, I pray they see Him there!!

Makes me think of this.....

We are here for HIS glory!

No comments: