Jan 6, 2009

Resolutions...

First of all, I am not a huge fan of resolutions...I think maybe because I am not really good at keeping them, and if I get off track then I tend to give up....Not my best character trait here...

This year has been a bit different, I have really had an amazing year and looking back I am more and more aware of God's hand in my life!

So after much hesitation, I am fully confident in my resolution being to take some time to sit back and recognize all that God is doing around me. May sound silly to some, but in the past year I have been more and more in tune with His Holy Spirit and I am so thankful for it! Not that I have arrived....there are moments of a "flesh lapse" but they tend not to last as long! Praise the Lord.

My prayer has always and will continue to be for God to change the offensive ways in me, but I will now add that my spirit will be open....simply open to hear what my heavenly Father has to tell me or better yet, teach me.

I am really looking forward to this year, I can't really say why, except that I really do feel new, rejuvenated and ready for anything. I am ready, ready to take on this wonderful gift I have been given. I am ready to get my priorities straight and I am super pumped about it!

I have been blessed with an amazing family, my hubby and my babies hung the moon and I am just smitten with the three of them. I am blessed and more aware than ever how fast and easy time or people can be taken from us, so I will enjoy this time as it passes ever so quickly, by continuing to etch these moments on the tablet of my heart! For these are the most important people in my life!

No comments: