Jan 18, 2009

I am back!!
















Finally, I am home from what was a wonderful little getaway! Although I missed my hubby terribly, it was nice to just hang out and relax, spend time with my dad and my aunts and my grand mom, my cousin...you get the drift!

Today was my first official photo shoot of the new year and I was super excited! This whole thing has gotten in my blood, now I really crave to be creative and take pictures! So it was nice to get back to it! The family I shot today was so nice and sweet! I am forever grateful that I gain new friends from this line of work!
Christmas and New Years were awesome! I am so looking forward to this year personally and professionally! Paul and I have both purchased gym memberships...scary I know but we have decided to take hold of our health and make 2009 our year! So 4 days a week my hubs and I will have a date on the treadmill!! I think it will be real fun!

Now professionally, there are some awesome thing happening with my business Sugar Snap Photography! I cannot divulge all that is happening now, but I am THRILLED with what we have coming down the pipes! So I will keep everyone updated as I release new things in that area!
A few tings I am going to work hard to do, keep up with my personal blog, I will strive to do one post a day! I just don't feel lead to write everyday, but I will try...another will be to take a picture a day, not a self portrait but an image that represents what we did each day.....who knows. I am a sanguine so this may not last past this week, but my intentions were good!! HaHa!








2 comments:

Jack Thunder Lishy Samuel Ryan and his Mamma said...

Sorry it never worked out to see you when you were up here!!! Inwas so bummed. Maybe it worked out for the best, though- because Jack and I ended up getting sick last week with a mean tummy bug that we could have passed to you unknowingly. Guess things work out for a reason. Glad you had a good trip home and are now reunited with your wonderful hubby!!

Whitney said...

Love the new pictures of the boys! I miss seeing you guys as well. It does seem like its been awhile. Maybe we can get together sometime soon!