May 13, 2008

Food Mishaps..

Well, I will start by saying that I usually let my kids play with their food...I know what you are probably thinking, not smart! Well you just may be right! There are times Bowen and I cook spaghetti noodles and play with them, make shapes and such, I use food to demonstrate textures and temperatures, so when I say play with food this is what I mean.
I got a little surprise this morning. Bowen had an explosion in his pants and I had to throw him in the tub, while he was in the tub his nose kept running and running...some of you may know where I am going with this, anyways, I kept wiping his nose trying to save him from the taste of snot! Achoo! He sneezes! Out of this sweet little boys nose comes none other than a craisin( cross between a cranberry and raisin ), and a piece of rice! Disgusting! As his mother I am speechless because I cannot believe he is sticking things up his nose, but he is, and now he has snack time completely supervised...
Just a little picture into the first few hours of my day!

3 comments:

Everything Homemade said...

that is great...we haven't gotten there yet but i am SURE we will! we just have stories about all the things my child puts in her mouth! i love it, give the boys a hug for me.

Jack Thunder Lishy Samuel Ryan and his Mamma said...

I am totally loving the image of that...So funny!!!!! I am sure Jack will do something similar sooner than I can imagine!

Anonymous said...

Awesome!! We have never had food up in our noses...but that's probably just because McKenna doesn't EAT food that much! :)