May 9, 2008

Judson David 8 months old!





My baby turns 8 months!! Ever since I had my first born, I religiously take pictures every moth, thier first year. ( One reason why I bought my own camera ) So this is Judd at 8 months! We found this amazing vintage carraige at an antique store and just had to have it for the business, and of course you know I had to try it out on my own kids!! As far as his little red cowboy boots...ebay! I am in love with them, they are leather and vintage too. I am still trying to research how old they are, but they are sweet! Now for my boy, well he is new and priceless! I love how inquisitaive he is in the flowers. So neat to look back through the months and see what huge changes happen in such a short time, this is why I am a photographer...so when I am old and gray I hope these images will bring back the same joy I feel as I look at them now!! To view more click here.

No comments: