May 3, 2008

Welcome to our World!

Bowen, my first baby! So full of life, loves people and loves his little brother! Bo will be 3 in November...3!! Tears fill my eyes when I think about that! Tears of joy and sadness, joy because they have been a wonderful 3 years, and sadness because my baby is getting so big! He is talking up a storm, we can carry on a conversation, he defiantly has his own opinions and expresses them freely! He loves his daddy and can't get enough of him when he is home! Loves music and dancing, painting and playing outside from sun up to sundown (if I would let him)!

Baby Judd. Almost 8 months old!!! Wow, time is flying. Judd is so sweet and laid back, only fusses when he is hungry or tired! He has the greatest smile and laugh. Sits up great and wants to crawl so bad...he is almost there! No teeth yet but the drool has hit with force so I anticipate seeing them peek through any day now. He is snugly and sweet and I could not imagine my life without him.

Paul- Where do I begin?? My sweet Paul. One of the most committed and dedicated men I have ever known. Reluctantly he has had to change careers to support our family, which I am very grateful for! We both really value me staying home and raising our children so we do what we have to do to make that happen. I know it has been a sacrifice on both ends for this to happen...and for his sacrifices I am So thankful. He now works incredibly hard driving and unloading a huge truck. Not as glorious as the fire department but pays 3x's as much, so you see why the move was necessary! In his free time he is taking Bowen fishing, or just playing in and around the house with the boys. This I believe is his greatest joy! He is an amazing father and a great husband....I couldn't ask for more.
As for me...well I am the photographer of the family so there are no pictures of me ( at least recent). I love staying home with my kids. I am really enjoying cooking, and thanks to my friend Aimee from Everything Homemade, my family and I are eating like champs! I love being around people and if I could have a party everyday I would!! I love watching both my boys learn and experience new things, I love the wonder in their eyes and the sense of accomplishment when they figure something out! I am into books on marriage and parenting, I usually never finish them but I do enjoy them. I am grateful that the Lord brought photography into my life, I can work around the family schedule and I get to have a creative outlet that works well for my sanity! In a nut shell, life is great and I am living my dream!



3 comments:

Everything Homemade said...

I love it....and thanks for the plug. We are eating better too, because you come and help and motivate me to get it done! thanks girl.

Anonymous said...

All your pics are so amazing Dez!! I love them all!! Judd is getting so big!! He's adorable. Love ya! Missy

CiCi said...

Suzi told me what a fantastic photographer you are. She is so very, very right. Your pictures certainly express your love for your boys...all of them.
Francine (Suzi's Mom)