May 5, 2008

Happy Birthday to Paul!!

Happy Birthday Paul!! Yesterday was Pauls birthday and the kids and I spent the day decorating the house and personalizing a special card for him. When he got home from work he was very suprised!! One of his gifts was none the less a fishing pole!!! I got one for him and a itty bitty one for Bowen, now they can go fishing whenever they want to! After the gifts Paul decided he wanted to go and eat at TAKI, the local Japanese Steak House....I can't tell you how long it has been since I have had Japansese, it was delisious!




My boys chowing down on some soup!

Because it was Paul's Bday, the cook threw tons of food at him...he caught it all!!



All in all we had a wonderful evening, Paul and I rented a movie and put the kids to sleep and enjoyed eachother, and Will Smith!!! :)It was a well deserved celebration!!

2 comments:

Nephew said...

Happy birthday to Paul. It looks like you all had a lot of fun. You took some great pictures.

Jack Thunder Lishy Samuel Ryan and his Mamma said...

Happy BELATED Birthday Paul! Hope you had a phenomenal day.

Love- Suzi, Jason & Jack