Aug 19, 2008

Family Fun Day

So, It has been a while since I blogged, but we have been busy, busy busy at the Estes House...doing what...well I am not sure??? But I have felt busy none the less. This past weekend we dedicated it all to our family. Paul turned off his cell phone (an act of GOD) and we enjoyed our kids and each other ALL day!! Our day started out with a big breakfast, everyone at the table and lots of laughs!! After breakfast we watched part of the movie Monsters Inc. one of Bo's favorites. Then we packed up and hit the comet trail.
Italic
I got this little radio flyer tricycle just a few days ago, my mother in law has one at her house and Bowen loves it and whizzes around like a pro, so we told him we would go ride his "kykle" as he calls it! Well as soon as we hit the trail he was off!!!!


Judd is not quite ready yet for his own bike, but he enjoyed the ride as well!



I love this one, and I love his little hulk t-shirt too. My sweet angel face!




My Boys...aah, if I could package them and eat them I would, and as one of my girlfriends say sop them up with a biscuit!!



Bowen loved the other bikes on the trail, he would scream, " here come a kykle, move ower" He was in awe, it was cute!!


After our bike ride, we went and had lunch at Subway..it was delicious! Then we headed home and the boys took a nap while Paul and I did some yard work! All in all is was a special day for me, it is not very often that I get to enjoy my entire family together for a whole day! It was a treat!

1 comment:

Jack Thunder Lishy Samuel Ryan and his Mamma said...

What a fun day you guys had...such a sweet family!!! I can't wait until I appreciate days like that with my mommy and daddy.