Aug 13, 2008

Fessler Family Friends

Here are my friends the Fesslers! I am so glad I was able to preserve this moment in their lives! I am so thankful for their hearts, just to spend some one on one time with the two (well 3 ) of them was nice!

Michael and Whitney, I am praying for you both and wish you all the sweetest memories and moments any parent could ask for! I cannot wait to take Will on the green......:) Many Blessings!

Here is a sneak peek of our maternity adventures through Dallas!












1 comment:

Jack Thunder Lishy Samuel Ryan and his Mamma said...

As with my wedding- I wish I had you around when I was preggo to get some photos...these are SUPER shots. I just had to set up the timer on my camera to get any pregnant shots because it seemed as though no one was ever around with a camera when I felt un-blimpy!!