Oct 24, 2008

Blurb!!!!!!

Alright!! Here is something really cool!! My cousin Suzanne just sent out an email about blurb. What is it you say?? Well this cool website allows you to download software to make your blog into a book!!! I am totally pumped about this. Check it out for yourself at www.blurb.com and see what kind of neat things you can create.

I have been printing out each post on my blog, so that I can keep it since it is like a little journal for me, and now that there is this sweet software, I will certainly purchase a book at the end of the year to document the happenings in the Estes house. So for all you bloggers out there, enjoy this cool new site!!! Thanks Suz for sharing, and I love your book!!!!

2 comments:

Jack Thunder Lishy Samuel Ryan and his Mamma said...

My best friend had hers made into a book- and it is totally professional and really cool!!! The software can autopopulate the entires, but I went through and customized each page to my liking...still it only took one night (I did stay up until 1am because it was addictive, though.) I ordered it & can't wait till I get it in the mail!!!!! The little things in life excite me!!

Anonymous said...

I love blurb! I have started a book but it's so hard to pick what will go in it!
I love their prices - so affordable!