Oct 24, 2008

My Little Chick-A-Dee

So here he is...Judd, my little chick! A couple weekends ago we attended a costume birthday party, and before we got there I pulled off to snag some pictures of the boys.Bowen decided that he did not like his costume, so I had to settle for Judd pictures only!! Who Knows what Halloween will look like, it may rain or be so cold we don't go out so I thought it would be nice on this beautiful day to get some before Halloween shots!! Paul hates this costume, he says it is "gay" I however think it is adorable!! Come on! He is only 1, pretty soon he will be picking out his own horrible costumes that I will surly despise, so as for now, while he has no opinion this chicken was a winner!! He looks thrilled doesn't he?


I love this, there was a little antique shop that was decorated so wonderfully for the fall, so we stopped there to admire the decor.




Nothing else really going on, today is a gloomy one so we have been confined indoors, which I hate, but it has been nice to make me sit and relax in my own home. I am still sifting through my Bert's farm Pics so I should have those up in the next few days!! I am looking forward to this weekend, Paul is singing at church which is always my favorite, I have several shoots this weekend including a bridal session which I am thrilled about as well. I got my new camera in and I am loving it!!! IT is amazing so check back, I will have several updates!!




1 comment:

Jack Thunder Lishy Samuel Ryan and his Mamma said...

So adorable!!!

Your pics ae so wonderful now...I can't wait to see what a new camera can do for you!!