Oct 17, 2008

My Boys

Here are my babies once again I have made them be my models.... not really, I just wanted some fall pictures of my kids so we headed out and caught a few of my favorites!! I love the sun in these images!

Just an update, things are good at the Estes household. I am still in my bible study and loving it! Paul and I are reading together a book called Love & Respect, I am excited about this book too. This weekend is very busy, but I am so looking forward to everything on our to do list! From a killer Halloween party with some new friends, a wedding, Bert's Farm, pumpkins, and apple picking!!! OHHHH my I can hardly wait!


This is Bowens silly pose!! He looks so GQ here it is hilarious to me! But I love it!!


This one slipped in there cause I think it is cute, we took a few Christmas pictures for our Christmas card and I loved this one of Judd, I know he is not smiling, but I still love his expression!


On another note, Paul and I have started mentoring with this awesome couple, I am so pumped about this. I think it will be good for us to have others who have been where we are in life and help Keep us on the path of serving one another. I have been learning a lot lately about God's provision in my life, and about being obedient in honoring my husband I am so excited to see what he has in store for our marriage.

Here is a part of the bible study I am reading. I really like what Kelly says here. I found it very pleasant!

" I believe obedience is the precursor to experiencing God's satisfying presence and the richness of His blessings. This is not a formula but a path that manifests itself in a relationship that is honest and open between God and us. It functions supremely when we are looking solely to Him as Savior."

I love it, I love the picture it paints of our relationship with God! Oh there is so much in this study that just ROCKS my socks off...

I feel this pertains to my obedience to God in respecting Paul, even when he does not deserve it, and I must be more obedient in loving Paul, even when he is not lovable. I love how the things I do with my study group of amazing ladies, always seems to go back and pertain to my amazing husbands, God is so good to intertwine the two....He is much smarter than I give Him credit for at times!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!
I really love that red wall too!
Do you mind if Brad and I do our Family Christmas Pics there?
I don't want to steal your wall, but I love it! ;)
Such a great idea for Christmas.

Anonymous said...

PS - I'll give you one of my walls! haha!