Sep 25, 2008

Another day of Outside Play!!

So the plan is to take the kids out and play everyday, and in some way , shape or fashion we always do(weather permitting) Here are just a few of us playing outside! One thing about being a photographer is that I am able to preserve the moments of a lot of people! I am trying to remember to preserve my own moments with my own family! So this blog has almost in a silly way held me accountable. I want to post pictures of my family for the rest of my family to see and enjoy, there fore I remember to slow down, and enjoy preserving my own memories.

So while these may not be the most amazing images I have ever taken, they are certainly taken of some of the most amazing kids! I love to hear them play together, they laugh and chuckle, with belly laughs that make a mother's heart melt! So these pictures are a sweet reminder of this time, for I know it is fleeting....


Tuckered out from jumping for hours..Bowens tuckered out is just a few short seconds, funny the energy children have!

Judd wants so desperately to make it up the slide and jump with his brother.! Just look at that "please help me" face!


Just another venture I have embarked on is a bible study, with some of the best gals ever. I am so enjoying this time of getting to know them, and each week I look forward to the next time we will get together. What a fun group God has formed. I always find it interesting to see such different women with such different backgrounds and different upbringings come together and have so much in common! Well, that post is for another day! I am looking forward to the next few days, I have dinner with great friends, I will go and visit my family out in Gwinnett, get to meet a friend of mine's new baby girl, then sing at church and in between celebrate my nephew's birthday and some of my very sweet friends little girls birthdays too! So lots of posting to come!

By the way if you are reading this, please pray for Paul, as he has been traveling and will be on the road a while and hopefully home this evening! So safe travels, my love, we can't wait for you to come home, right where you belong, see you soon!

No comments: