Sep 14, 2008

Judd turns ONE!!!!!

So here are my baby's one year birthday party pictures....well some of them, my friend Tandy took so many it would use all the memory on my blog to put them all up, so I chose a few of my favorites!!

It is hard to imagine that one year ago, I woke up to some real regular contractions...no mind you I never went into labor with Bowen so I was really surprised when this happened with Judd. We headed onto the hospital after I spoke with my Dr. and he urged us to come on!

We dropped Bowen off and headed that way. Well this whole time I am still thinking that I am having a c-section on Friday the 7th...not the case. The Dr. checks me and puts a few machines on my belly and sure enough my contractions were regular enough for the to take the baby then, September 4th!! I was so scared but excited at the same time!

Well, the moment I new he was here and alright, my life has never been the same, I take that back out family has never been the same.

This baby has such a sweet countenance, he is so snugly and he laughs at everything! He has brought a light to our house that can never be dimmed. I am so lucky to have 2 beautiful children who are happy and healthy!

As I look back and reflect on this year, I am reminded again of God's amazing blessings! How fast yet sweet this year was, filled with tons of love. I hope Judd knows without a shadow of a doubt that he is loved, not just by his family but His heavenly Father.

This day will forever be etched on the pages of my heart...along with many others. I love my family! I love my family!

Now here is a boy who loved his cake, he went right on after it! He was not too interested in the blowing out of the candle, so I handled that, but the cake, well it was great!!





















































This was just a collage of my favorite images!! I want to thank everyone who was a part of this special day, and for those who we would have loved to have been there but for whatever reasons could not make it!! You were sorely missed.... I am so honored that so many people gathered around my family and celebrated this occasion. Birthdays are special at our house, as for this birthday well the birth of my child....is one of the best days of my life, and I will celebrate this day, God willing for many, many years to come.
This year flew by so fast...just a reminder to savor every moment! Soak it all in and exhale with gratitude that I was able to witness this little boy's first year, his first cry, his first smile, his first laugh, his first word and love on his first cake! I love every second of it! I would change nothing, I am thankful for HIS provision in my life!
My prayer for the next year...well there is not enough memory on here to type it. But I trust that my Lord and savior has it all under control, he loves my baby and cares about his future , I am leaning on one of my favorite verses," For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11
Judson David Estes, I will love you forever!
xxoo
your momma

5 comments:

Fibia said...

Thank you for sharing these sweet pictures and words with us. I wish we could've been there. Love you all!

Anonymous said...

Wow that party looks like it was amazing! Can I hire you to decorate for my kids' birthdays? I mean, when I have kids.
Happy Birthday Judd! He's adorable!

Jack Thunder Lishy Samuel Ryan and his Mamma said...

That is such an adorable cake!!!! I sure hope my mommy & daddy let me sit in my cake too when I turn 1!!

Happy Birthday, buddy!!!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are so amazing and precious. Thank you for sharing them and for sharing your heart. What you said about Judson brought a smile to my face and tears to my heart. Love you!

Anonymous said...

I meant to say "tears to my eyes". hehe