Sep 17, 2008

Wagon Time!!


Well, today was a good day, I ran a few errands with the boys this morning and then we came home and watched Peter Pan and played some games. I had a little bit of editing to finish up so I did that, made dinner and enjoyed the rest of the evening with my family!

It has been so pleasant outside the past day or so, and we took full advantage of that tonight! Paul came home from work and we ate dinner and headed outside for some wagon time! It was nice just being with my boys, this has to be my favorite past time. We went all around the neighborhood and then to the back yard to jump on the trampoline!! It was fun, here are just a few pics from our wandering the hood in the wagon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Judson's little head in this picture. It looks like he's making sure Mommy's still following. Precious!