Sep 23, 2008

A Whole Lot Of Nothing!

Well, this week is off to a good start, a fast one at that. No news to report, just the same old same old! Which I am fine with, Usually we are running around like crazy and this week(until this weekend) I am able to relax and enjoy this amazing weather we have been experiencing!! Paul has been getting home early the past 2 days so we have enjoyed spending some extra time with him as well. This weekend we have lots of birthdays to celebrate so I am sure it will be tons of fun full of junk food and laughs!! I will post pictures!!
I leave you with this sweet face! Hope you all have a great week!!

2 comments:

Jack Thunder Lishy Samuel Ryan and his Mamma said...

Like the new blog look...Hope all is well with you & your family!

Anonymous said...

He is a DOLL! Looking forward to seeing you in the morning.