Sep 7, 2008

Judd Budd!!

Happy Birthday my sweet angel! My heart swells with joy at just the thought of you! You are a blessing to our family and we could not imagine life without you! You bring laughter and joy everywhere you go! Always let your light shine! You are one of a kind! I will love you forever!






Well, it is happening....time is stealing away my babies...My little one just turned one!! I really can't believe it! It is strange! I feel like we just had him. Paul had to work on Thursday (his official birthday) But BoJack and I serenaded him with the happy birthday song this morning! We had to sing the song several times, Bowen found that once...twice....six times was enough! Judd danced and laughed the whole time! It was sweet!


Along with this being Judd's birthday, Bowen also had a big day! His first day of "mini" school! More about that on my next post!!


So we woke up, all three of us ate breakfast together, and Bowen and Judd laid on the couch as I packed up the bags and these are the sweet sounds I heard next!

Bowen: " Judd Budd, I's lub you so much."

Judd: (with a deep grunt) "Ohhh"

Bowen: "No, I lub you more"



It was so cute, usually Bowen and Judd are tackling each other or someone is screaming, but for one, very brief moment, there was nothing rough, just sweet brotherly love!!


I will post first day of school soon, and Judd's Birthday party! It was tons of fun and I can't wait to show off my boy loving his cake!!


3 comments:

Jack Thunder Lishy Samuel Ryan and his Mamma said...

Happy Birthday, little guy!! We love you and hope you had a wonderful day!!

Fibia said...

AWWWW! I wish I could kiss all of your faces... I miss you so much, can't wait to come home and hang out.

Anonymous said...

O your boys are the cutest! I love the brotherly love - so sweet!