Sep 25, 2008

The Many Faces of Judd!!


Well, I know you all saw the birthday celebration for Judd's one year birthday! September 4, 2007 a day that brought new light into my life! Here is my super sweet baby boy!! I had a few minutes with him without Bowen and decided it was a good time to get some one year pictures. It was short and sweet! They are always the best! We went and had lunch together at Chic--fil-A, and with a full belly and a happy baby we were off ! I wish there was a way to preserve the sounds as well as the images of certain moments(without chugging both the camera and camcorder everywhere). If you could have only been there to hear the deep cackle that came from my child at this point! I do believe that my children's voices are like angels and when they laugh and are happy it is so good to my heart and soul! I had always prayed even before I met Paul that one day when I was married with children, that laughter would be the resounding sound that echoed around my house. My children have helped that prayer be answered, not only with the giggles that come from them, but the continuous comedy that we are entertained with daily!!


Oh, my his teeth...my little child is a year old and still sporting only the 2 bottom teeth, but he is proud, and this picture just shows how proud he really is! It is so endearing to me to see Judd smile, my whole life every picture I see of myself smiling my eyes have disappeared behind these teeny beeny cracks called eyelids....I think Judd has inherited the disappearing eye trick his momma is so good at!!
This would be his squish face! You ask him to do it and he is right on point! Ready to preform!! Again, just another one of the many reasons I am laughing throughout the day...right here, you're lookin' at it!

My serious thinker, Judd really is extremely laid back, he studies things around him and is pretty sharp already if you ask me. Now I know I am his momma, but I am not saying this from a partial standpoint, I just really think he is! Now he is not walking yet, but he has way more complex things he is trying to figure out right now. Give him a few weeks and he will be off!!
This is the dancing machine! Ever since he was 3 months old he has been dancing, moving his head back and forth with serious conviction! I was a bit alarmed at first(I'll be honest) it threw me for a loop, this little baby just moving in this manner, but now we have come to realize that he loves music, and loves rhythm!! I think the apple does not fall far from the tree.
Talking and crawling' this is the life! Here is his usual stance. He is really fast too! Now when he sees me coming he turns around and crawls as fast as he can laughing along the way! I follow suit of course, and crawl after him, laughing right along with him! As soon as I get to him he grabs my face and opens his mouth, as if he really knows how to kiss me! I love it, wet and all...you never know where his mouth will land, he is passionate(another trait he comes by honestly) and will go for it, so you better be ready!!


I love the"many faces of Judd" they are are so dear to me, and I hope this gives you a better glimpse of why he brings so much happiness to our world, he is special in every way, in every laugh and in every cry he becomes that much more special to me, for it is one more chord that binds us together, one more moment I get to store up and look back on.

I am so thankful for all the memories and sweet moments I have because of my husband and my children. I try to savor and preserve the sweet gifts from God, etching all that I can onto the tablet of my heart, for I know one day I will need to pull from this reserve, from this precious treasure in my mind to re live the euphoria I feel for my boys (all 3 of them) in this very day and in this very moment!!


3 comments:

Jack Thunder Lishy Samuel Ryan and his Mamma said...

uzanneryan8@comcast.netYou are just too cool a kid for me. I sure hope that I can be half as hip & cute as you. Bummer you live so far away or you could give me lessons!!! Hope to see you again soon, though!
By the way- your momy gave me the most wonderful road sign with my nickname Thunder on it...I love it!! It is in my room and I am always trying to play with it!!

Later- Thunder

Jack Thunder Lishy Samuel Ryan and his Mamma said...

Oops...got part of email address in prev message- just disregard that!!!!!

Anonymous said...

These pics totally catch his personality. Oh my how I love that kid. I miss you and would love if we could hang out soon.