Sep 17, 2008

dream...sweet baby...dream!

So, every now and then while my babies are asleep, I will go and sit in their room on the floor and just stare at them....sometimes I pray sometimes I just press my cheek against theirs, and other times I get in the bed and snuggle with them! This evening was no different. I always walk in and check on the boys before I go to bed. Making sure they are covered up and just lay my eyes on them on last time before I drift off to sleep land!



I love this time with them, it is so quiet and peaceful, which is something that is rare around here during the day! They look so little as they sleep, so innocent and fragile! It is so sweet to me! I love looking at them , I can't believe they were in my body....wierd.....I can't believe that they are mine.....what did I do to deserve such precious babies.....

3 comments:

Everything Homemade said...

so precious...i too love to see my babies when they are sleeping, but are too afraid of waking them up so i just imagine. i have dared to take a picture or two, but it has to be something pretty profound to take the risk in this house, of waking up a sleeping babe!

Anonymous said...

I love this!!!! Your boys are precious. I climb into bed with my children too! How do you fit into the crib though? I always had a hard time with that one.

Angela Richardson said...

Oh, that is so sweet. He looks like a little Angel. It's like the peace after the storm with his little band-aid face. Those moments are what keep me from losing my marbles!

By the way, that little monkey party you threw...
FABULOUS! Will you throw my party? I'd like the Bratz theme please! :)