Jul 24, 2008

4th of July Parade

I know it has been a few weeks past, but lately I have been swamped with clients photos, so I am just now getting to my personal stuff! Here is the 4th of July Parade in Gloucester City N.J.
The boys and I went up to visit my family and they took us to the local parade, it was tons of fun. Bowen had a blast, this first image is one of my favorites from the day...as the floats went by, they threw out candy, he ran all over the place to pick up candy...he was so proud of his find!
Here my Aunt Lois was taking Judd up to see some of the sights! I love the colors!


My Sweet Face, looking on at all the stuff, this was his first parade!!


I love this one too, my Daddy and my Bowen! So sweet!


Judd, strolling proud!!

Here is my smallest patriot here!!




My dad, Bo, Judd and Aunt Lois waiting for the parade to start!

Judd loved the flag... and I love this face!!

I was great, with loads of memories, thanks to my dad and my aunts for sticking out the heat and enjoying the parade with us! We ended up back at my Aunt Lois's house where we were able to continue on in the festivities and watch a really loud fireworks display, the longest one I have ever seen. The boys had fun and tuckered out fast!


No comments: