Jul 7, 2008

Family!!

Well, we are finished packing and heading back to Georgia!! We had such a wonderful time up here, my family is truly one of a kind....I cannot thank them enough for their love and hospitality! My kids had a blast too, from the aquarium to Story Book Land, we were on the go and having fun! I know the boys and I miss Paul, but we are so thankful to have visited and seen all of my cousins, aunts, uncles and my Grandmom, who is still up and getting around better than some of the younger kids!! We ate tons of amazing food, and what was even better was the company! I love each and every one of you, thanks so much for loving on and spoiling my kids for the past 2 weeks!
Please pray for safe travels , as my family and I take the 15 hour drive home! I am on the edge of my seat to share some of the pictures of our great vacation, see you all again in December!!! We love you! xxoo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Drive home safe!
Can't wait to see your pictures!

Jack Thunder Lishy Samuel Ryan and his Mamma said...

It was so nice to see you, even if for only a short time at the shower! Your boys are just too cute and I loved being able to see them again! Have a safe trip home and I hope to see you again soon!

Suzanne

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a great trip. I'm anxious for you to be home so we can catch up, though. I've missed you! Love, Jill