Jul 8, 2008

The Boys!!!

So, I took these pictures before I went on vacation, but I did not have the chance to post them until now. My sister in law decided to take our boys out and do a few pictures with all the cousins!! All boys so far and too much fun!! We bought them lollipops for bribing and had a blast! Here are just a few of my favorites. I will add more to Sugar Sanp, so if you want to see more you can check back there!!


Here is Landon (2), Easton (brand new), Judson (9months), and Bowen (2)!!!


This just may have to be Bowens 3rd birthday party invitation....the three was already there!! Pretty convenient!!

My little "Judd Budd" I like this one, he looks so little!!!


BoJack and his big sucker!!



And here are my angels, my heart, my joy and the greatest source of laughter in my life!!

4 comments:

Everything Homemade said...

soo cute, i love that the 3 was already there, i think it would be a great invitation!

Whitney said...

I loved seeing the pictures of the boys! They were really good. I can't wait for you to take pictures of Will! I'm glad you got home safely and had a good time with your family.

Anonymous said...

SO adorable! The 3 one is my fave! Does April have a website or blog or anything for her stuff?

Anonymous said...

So cute!!!! Glad the vacation was great!!!!