Jul 24, 2008

Adventures in Storybook Land

Here is another adventure from our travels this summer. More to come!

Storybook Land, sort of like a mini Disney with storybook characters, so you had Mother Goose, Cinderella, Three Little Pigs, it was cute, kid friendly and fun! Bowen wanted to go on ALL the rides, he was not afraid of any of them, in fact, the faster the better. Here he is on something that spins ( I can't do spins....bad things happen when I spin) so here is my cuz Jeanette on this one with him!!!
Taking a break in the grass, he just got finished riding the Ferris wheel!


The carousel, he loves horses and was loving being on one here!





Again Bo and Jeanette, I am actually riding in the car in front of them so I can get pictures, I love this one!

Aunt Lizzy and Bo, I don't think this one went fast enough for him, by this point he was a thrill seeker!


THIS was his favorite, I am not sure if you can really see this but the coaster is zooming! It was really fast! Faster then I had expected it to be. You can tell by how all the adults look caught off guard. And in this turn it looks like Jeanette's hair is going to blow away. I rode this one with him first, and he pitched a fit when we had to get off, he wanted to do it again, so Jeanette took him on his second time, it was neat to watch him enjoy this one!


Judd, he did so well and he passed out right before we left! He is such a good baby!


My model on the carousel!


All in all it was fun, I think we rode every single ride, the adults were ready to leave a couple hours after we got there, but the weather was nice there was lots of shade for some relief from the sun, it was perfect!

No comments: