Jul 23, 2008

The Muffin Man!!

Yesterday morning, Bowen wakes me up, tells me he wants "dinner" which seems to be what he calls every meal nowadays, so we headed to the kitchen to make muffins. He loves muffins, but he loves to "help mommie" it could be anything, he just wants to be involved. So here is how our morning began! It was a lot of fun, just watching him enjoy the job of mixing the batter....

Did I mention eating the batter too???


Judd had to get in on the fun, it took him so long to finally eat baby food, he ate on it for about a month and wants nothing to do with it, he wants the good stuff, he could not shovel it in fast enough!!

Later in the day I took the boys out to have a photo shoot, it is in my blood, sometimes I have to get out and do one, and what better subjects than my kids!! I will post those later. As we took pictures the thunderstorm rolled in with a quickness, Bowen is very afraid of thunder so he was attached to me like a cat with claws as I loaded everyone in the car.

Our evening ended on a good note, we danced in the living room and watched Monsters Inc. snuggled on the couch with the feather down comforter...ahh the life of a mommie!! I think I fell asleep on the couch before Bo did, he would wake me up every time I stopped tickling his back...obviously bothered by my inability to tickle for hours upon hours! Finally he scummed to the sleep, I picked him up as if he was still a newborn, kissed him all over his face as he softly says no mommie...lay him in the bed, and I stare at him and pray for him and I decide I want to bask in him a little more, I gently move him over and decide to sleep in his very teeny tiny bed with him! It was nice! His arms on my face and his feet kicking me all over, I just loved it..my baby is getting so big and this time is so precious!~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Precious!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is so sweet! You're such a good mommy!