Jul 9, 2008

Vacation pics!

I don't think you could get anymore relaxed than this...Judd fell asleep in the pool!!! So sweet, that kid can sleep through anything, thank God, cause his brother is loud like his momma!!


My dad and mu baby, ahhhh I think this is so sweet! My dad is the best, so good to me and my kids!! I love you Daddy!
Now, here is Bowen...he has a small obsession with fish, so my Aunt Liz decided this was the perfect gift for Bowen, and she was right!! It is his own virtual aquarium!! As you can see he was captivated by it. We have moved it into his bedroom and it is now his new favorite night light! Thanks again Aunt Lizzy!
Here is the little farmer with his Grandpop's John Deere hat on, picking his nose, CLASSIC!!
And this is my Aunt Liz, I don't think many people have the pleasure of having such an amazing Aunt! My Aunt Liz has always gone above and beyond the call of duty, my kids love her, and so do I!!


So here are just a few snapshots of the boys from our vacation. It was fun and I think everyone enjoyed themselves. My dad's house is awesome, it is like a mini resort, he has horses you can watch as you take a dip into a refreshing pool. If you would rather sit outside on a breezy summer evening in the hot tub and look up at some amazing stars you can here, my dad and Mary have really made it a nice haven, I loved it!! I will post more of the special outings soon!!!

No comments: