Jul 25, 2008

Storytime at the Library!

So the other day my girlfriend Jill asked me if I wanted to take the boys with her and Ella to story time at the library! I was excited. I told Bowen we were going to hang out with Ella, he was so excited and did everything I asked him to do so we could make it there on time...turns out Ella is much more into baby Judd!! I think it is funny, Ella sees Judd and says enthusiastically in a very high voice "Baby DA"( at least that is what it sounds like to me! It is sweet!

To my surprise, Judson was just as entertained during the story telling, it was nice!


Here is Bowen, he told me he wanted to go sit up on the rug like a big boy and listen, so he did! We sang songs, did the hokey poky, it was cute!



Here is sweet Ella, I love this face, she saw my camera and just like a good girl said "cheese", I think she is getting used to having people take her photo.


And here is Ella kissing her man... her and Bowen had a little scuff on the slide, so she needed some lovin!! She took it!!


It was really nice spending some time with Jill, it has been a while, and I always enjoy her company! The kids were worn out and slept the whole way home.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

I love that you guys went to the library! That sounds like so much fun. Let me know if you ever need any good story ideas, that seems to be my "talent"! :)

Anonymous said...

Aww...we had a great time with you and your boys as well. I love that picture of Ella demanding kisses from Baby Judd. She would love on him all day if she could.