Jul 13, 2008

At Last!!!

Alright I must say, this family is awesome. My friend Kristin got married last month and asked Tandy and I to shoot the wedding!! I am so thankful she thought of us!! What an honor! It was a gorgeous day, a little rain the first half of the day but clear skies and smooth sailing the whole way through!! Kristin looked amazing, and I swear she had the best looking bridal party I have ever seen ( except for my own bridal party ). The Ciervios treated us like family and we worked hard, but had a blast doing it!

This first image is one of my favorites! Jared was such a good sport with this idea, and he hammed it up the whole evening!!

This image just pulls at my heart, Shannon was so emotional when he saw Kristin, he was struggling to hold back the tears...but the best part, if you look real close you will see a tear falling down her dads cheek!!! How precious is that!!! I love all that this image shows!!

Radiant!! That would be a good word to describe Kristin! I love this image as she waits to meet her groom!


I just look at this picture and it is so romantic!! They are such a handsome couple!


1 comment:

Jack Thunder Lishy Samuel Ryan and his Mamma said...

Awesome pics!!! I wish you had been doing this when I got married or I would have hired you!!!

Great seeing you when you were up North- next time I will have to have you over to my house so we can visit more!

Love ya-
Suz